This is a blog that will probably piss you off, that’s good, because in the end, it just may wake you up! Read some valid points below and give me some damn feedback, because isn’t that what all important people want, feedback. Just read!
· Get off your phone, stupid, it’s ridiculous.
· Read a blog or e-book: from a laptop, computer, or an e-reader, not your three-five inch phone screen. You’ll look smarter.
· Make your kid grow up and become an adult before giving in to the desire for a phone, but if you’ve gotten off your damn phone to begin with, your kid wouldn’t want one. Their unknowingly emulating mom, dad and all the other useless peers that shove it in their face.
· Your kid doesn’t pay the phone bill, they’re not consumers, hell most of them don’t even want jobs, and they don’t need a utility or need to add to the household bills. If you want to throw your money away, donate it to me, Seymour, after all, this blog is doing nothing for my reputation because it’s like sandpaper to most of the thin kiwi skinned parents out there.
· Teach your kid how to stare at the wall once in a while, and think, stare at a page in a book that he or she can hold in their hands. Hell, learn Algebra and teach them a thing or two if they haven’t learned it in school.
· Texting is great, between adults, your kid should learn how to read and write full English sentences on a QWERTY keyboard, quill, or Papermate, not use their thumbs to finger a small screen to death, all while drooling and grinning stupidly.
That’s all for now, come back for more when I feel like giving you more Seymour A**hole's guide to EVERYTHING. Bye-Bye!